Friday, March 30, 2012


What is your favorite . . .
Fast food restaurant?
Probably Subway.

Casual dining restaurant?
Red Robin.  I used to go there with Liesl when I lived in California.  I loved their strawberry lemonade (yum!) and they had an amazing BLTA (bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado) sandwich.

Expensive restaurant?
I can't think of one right now.  I've always wanted to go to Outback Steakhouse.  I would also love to go to Medieval Times someday.

Family-friendly restaurant?
I used to go to a restaurant called Souper Salad with Liesl and her family when I lived in California.  It was kind of like Golden Corral, but it was all soups and salads.  They had an amazing variety and salad is one of my favorite foods!

Restaurant that you could go to every day?
There was a restaurant in Oceanside, California that Liesl and I used to go to all the time, called Wings 'n Things.  They sell buffalo wings and that's pretty much it.  The wings came with yummy bread sticks and celery and carrot sticks with ranch dressing.  Some of my fondest memories are from driving down to see Emily and her family and we'd all head over to Wings 'n Things. 

2 comments:

Liesl said...

I love how all of your food memories here have me in them!! :) The next time you come down to California, I will take you to Medieval Times. You will LOVE it!!

Liesl said...

I love how all of your food memories here have me in them!! :) The next time you come down to California, I will take you to Medieval Times. You will LOVE it!!