Tuesday, March 6, 2012


1. Where is your favorite vacation place?
Yellowstone.

2. How long do you like to go on vacation?
4 or 5 days.

3. Where did you go on your favorite vacation?
Yellowstone, as a child, but also taking my kids there.  It is a Walquist tradition to go there.  Not only seeing the sights, but also being together as a family.

4. Where was your most recent vacation?
Burke and Annie at Yellowstone.
Yellowstone, last year.  All 24 of the Walquist clan was there so it was crazy and fun all in one, although Chris and I cut it short when Annie got the stomach flu last year.

5. If money were no object, where would you like to go?
There are a couple places I would LOVE to go.  One is Europe and the other is Iguazu Falls in Brazil and Argentina.  I am a huge fan of waterfalls and this is one I would love to see!

No comments: