Sunday, March 4, 2012

Here are Jenny's answers to this week's questions:

1. Where is your favorite vacation place?
I would say my favorite place to vacation would be in the mountains.  Also, anywhere in front of the ocean.

2. How long do you like to go on vacation?
Is FOREVER too long?? HaHa! At least a week!!

3. Where did you go on your favorite vacation?
I have always remembered Yellowstone and how BEAUTIFUL it was there.

4. Where was your most recent vacation?
Utah visiting family.

5. If money were no object, where would you like to go?
Some of the places on my bucket list are New York City, Ireland, Spain, and the Florida Coast.  O ya, and Chicago.

Stay tuned for more.  I will be posting some answers every day.  It's still not too late to answer if you haven't gotten my message.  You can do it yourself in the comments or e-mail or call me.  :)

No comments: