Monday, June 25, 2012

Tea Party Continued . . .

After we finished the bears, I sent the girls on a nature scavenger hunt while I got the table and food ready.

I sent the girls off with a basket and a list.


Here they are, ready to go.

I used the teddy bears they made as decorations for the table, along with flowers in little Coke glasses I found.


The menu included: 
Strawberry Lemonade with Berries and Lemons
Bear Paw Cookies
Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches
Teddy Bear Trail Mix
Blueberry Scones
and 
Strawberries Dipped in Whipped Cream


We reminisced about last year's party while we ate.  We really missed Cassidy and KayLee and Aunt Ashley.  We hope they can come next year and we're excited that Alexis will be old enough to come as well!



And, of course, it wouldn't be an Aldridge girls tea party without some silliness in the end.





I sure enjoyed spending time with these girls.  I hope we can do it again next year!







No comments: