Friday, June 1, 2012

Fast Fact Friday: Ashley


Have you ever broken:

A window?
I don't think so?

A bone?
Yes.  My toe.  I was babysitting Burke and Annie and dropped a plate sideways on my middle toe.  It bruised all the way up to my ankle, and I could only wear flip-flops for a good month.

Someone's heart?
Yes.  I still feel terrible.  So I went on a date with a guy a few years back and I wasn't really interested , but kept on texting back to him to be nice.  I remember him asking me if we could be more than friends and I said no.  Which is fine, but it happened to be Christmas Eve.  I hope he still had a good Christmas.

Someone else's prized item?
I ran into Mom and Dad's house once . . . with their car.  

Your cell phone?
Hahaha.  I have sent one swimming in a toilet, sent them angrily flying through the air, chased kids in Shopko until it flew out of my pocket, bounced three times and shattered into pieces.  Interestingly, I have only ever broken one phone completely.

No comments: