Friday, April 27, 2012


What is your favorite season and why?
I like spring the best.  The final bit of winter is so hard to get through, spring just makes it all better.  I like that everything is green and the temperatures are just right.

What kind of weather do you prefer?
I love a warm spring day with a light breeze.  A good thunderstorm at the end of a hot day is also very satisfying!

What is your favorite thing to do outdoors?
I love to go camping.  I also dream of someday making a little outdoor nook in my yard that is private, but outdoors, where I can just sit and read.

What kind of scenery do you like to see on a drive?
I love to drive through mountains with lots of trees.  I also love to see the farmland down below.

What is your favorite treat on a hot summer day?
I love Rocky Road ice cream.  Another favorite is a sweet, ice-cold watermelon.

No comments: