Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family Update--Dad & Mom

Here's what Dad and Mom have been doing lately:
I definitely need to start taking more pictures!  Here's a fun picture of Mom and Dad from their college days since I don't really have a current one.
Dad spent a few days in June at Girl's Camp.  This was his third year helping with the cooking.  The girls in our ward look forward to his dutch oven meals.  He tried a new recipe for a cake that was requested by the camp leaders.  It was a turtle cake with chocolate cake and caramel and chocolate chips.  He also won the award for camp story teller after sharing the Horrible Howie story about cow twirling.  Fortunately, he edited it a bit.:) 
Kelsie came and visited for a week.  It was a lot of fun to have her around.  Jessica brought her to us and we spent a fun day making crafts with her.  Jessica and Ashley made wooden blocks and I worked on some pots I painted for my students to keep their school supplies in.

No comments: