Saturday, May 12, 2012


When you were a kid . . .
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Ok, this one is hard to explain . . . I wanted to marry people.  LOL.  Not like marry other boys, I wanted to be the priest marrying couples.  Yeah, I blame Jenny for getting married when I was little and giving me strange ideas.

What was your favorite song?
This is funny because I refuse to have favorites nowadays, but as a child it would definitely be "Don't Worry, Be Happy."

What was your favorite TV show?
I don't think I really had one.  I loved watching the Disney princess movies, especially Beauty and the Beast.

What was your favorite game we played as a family?
Probably Uno.  Although now you would have to pay me to play it . . . funny story . . . I do get payed to play Uno.


What was your favorite meal?
Mashed potatoes and gravy, for sure.

No comments: