Saturday, June 5, 2010

Family Update--The Mitchells


The Mitchell family has been keeping busy lately. Here are some of the things they are doing:
Steve recently had knee surgery. He is recovering well, but it looks like he won't be able to go to Iraq later this year. I also hear that he was promoted to a sergeant. Congratulations, Steve!
Jenny is busy at church. She and Kelsie are playing softball this summer and are very excited to get started.
Kelsie got all A's and B's on her report card. She is excited to visit family in Heyburn and Salt Lake this summer. (I hope she's planning on coming to Downey, too.)
Taylor is getting excited to play football in a few months. (Ethan is pretty excited, too.)
Ethan won an award at school for the most improved out of his whole class. Way to go, Bubba!
Sarah just finished soccer, which she enjoyed very much.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hey Amy! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw you on my updates page and if you will email me your email address, I'll invite you to view my private family blog. My email is: dansjoah@yahoo.com How fun!